General Contractors, Builders, & Commercial Developers
With strategic planning, you’ll get green solutions that support your timeline and budget
It’s critical that all aspects of your commercial development project meet your strict budget and timeline. After all, time is money, and you need to be open for business.
That’s why commercial developers appreciate teaming with Environmental Logistics. We understand you have a strict budget and timeline. Due to our depth of expertise and experience, we’ll support your erosion control or stormwater project while providing affordable, environmentally friendly solutions – on time and with 100% compliance. We’ll help ensure your project passes compliance inspections with flying colors, so you can be open for business.
Bringing creative solutions to the table through consultation and education
Time and again, we’ve witnessed this fact: Doing the right thing is the most cost-effective solution over the long run. That’s why we team with contractors, developers, and builders early in the planning stages of their projects.
Through creative, strategic conversations we’ll discuss options, consider your budget and other constraints, and determine the right solution for your commercial development. For example, one creative solution includes xeriscape landscaping instead of “hardscaping.” (We encourage developers to avoid “hardscaping,” since the force of rain hitting and flowing across asphalt and concrete surfaces leads to substantial erosion and continual maintenance and contributes to polluted groundwater.)
Offering cradle-to-grave services for your commercial development project
Environmental Logistics designs, installs, and maintains comprehensive solutions specifically designed to meet the project, budget, and compliance requirements for your site. We allow you to focus on your job by managing or eliminating your erosion control and regulatory challenges.
Look to Environment Logistics for the following services:
- Erosion control, sediment control, and perimeter control – Our erosion control technologies lead the industry with a range of traditional methods such as silt fence to advanced methods including compost waddles (compost socks) embedded with native, non-invasive seeds and custom-designed solutions.
- Slope stabilization, restoration, land reclamation, and revegetation – Specializing in tough situations, we provide high-quality, high-efficiency hydro-seeding, drill seeding, and terra-seeding operations. We focus on natural products that include native, non-invasive seeds and offer long-term, environmentally friendly results. Plus, we’ve earned a sterling reputation as the leader in high-altitude revegetation. (We grow grass where other contractors have failed, including successfully terra-seeding the upper reaches and steep slopes of Independence Pass, Colorado.)
- Stream bank and wetland restoration – Environmental Logistics provides expert stream bank stabilization and wetland restoration. We specialize in tough situations including roadside streams and hillsides and temporary construction access roads through wetlands and seasonal wetlands.
- Stormwater pollution prevention – Our in-house experts have provided stormwater pollution prevention programs to our clients since 2003. As a result, we have established a reputation in the construction industry and with regulators as a trusted advisor. Our prevention program includes use of current industry best practices and accepted regulatory practices to ensure compliance and stress-free sites. We design procedures, plan implementation, and conduct recurring inspections to ensure 100% compliance.
- Professional services – Are you in the planning stages of a large-scale project? Do you need consultation for an upcoming EPA audit or to review a bid? If you need expert consultation or certified stormwater inspectors, look to Environmental Logistics to educate your team, prepare plans, assess budgets, evaluate tough situations, or inspect your site to ensure it meets stated requirements. Environmental Logistics has the in-house expertise to help.