Helping you determine fair-and-equitable solutions for your site, while ensuring 100% compliance
If you’re responsible for a capital project related to infrastructure, development, or transportation (including light-rail transit) – and you require large-scale erosion and/or stormwater control – you don’t need to be “sold” on a solution. Instead, you need guidance, so you can select the right solution.
Environmental Logistics is committed to helping you determine the right environmental solution for your project. We’ll team with you throughout the planning and construction process, so you can select fair-and-equitable solutions that meet your budget constraints, offer long-term results, keep your region green, and keep your project compliant.
We’ll ensure 100% compliance for your project
We’ve seen specs that were written in the 1960s! All too often, agencies simply aren’t aware of affordable, green, leading-edge solutions, and they don’t understand current EPA laws. Even if you represent a government entity, the EPA will thoroughly inspect your project’s site to ensure compliance.
Environmental Logistics has contracted with:
- US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- Department of Interior (DOI), Bureau of Reclamation and National Park Service
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for airport projects
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- Military bases
- Municipalities and counties (parks, open space projects, roads, etc.)
- State Departments of Transportation (DOTs)
Offering cradle-to-grave services for government entities
Environmental Logistics designs, installs, and maintains comprehensive solutions specifically designed to meet the project, budget, and compliance requirements for your site. We allow you to focus on your job by managing or eliminating your erosion control and regulatory challenges.
Look to Environment Logistics for the following services:
- Erosion control, sediment control, and perimeter control – Our erosion control technologies lead the industry with a range of traditional methods such as silt fence to advanced methods including compost waddles (compost socks) embedded with native, non-invasive seeds and custom-designed solutions.
- Slope stabilization, restoration, land reclamation, and revegetation – Specializing in tough situations, we provide high-quality, high-efficiency hydro-seeding, drill seeding, and terra-seeding operations. We focus on natural products that include native, non-invasive seeds and offer long-term, environmentally friendly results. Plus, we’ve earned a sterling reputation as the leader in high-altitude revegetation. (We grow grass where other contractors have failed, including successfully terra-seeding the upper reaches and steep slopes of Independence Pass, Colorado.)
- Stream bank and wetland restoration – Environmental Logistics provides expert stream bank stabilization and wetland restoration. We specialize in tough situations including roadside streams and hillsides and temporary construction access roads through wetlands and seasonal wetlands.
- Stormwater pollution prevention – Our in-house experts have provided stormwater pollution prevention programs to our clients since 2003. As a result, we have established a reputation in the construction industry and with regulators as a trusted advisor. Our prevention program includes use of current industry best practices and accepted regulatory practices to ensure compliance and stress-free sites. We design procedures, plan implementation, and conduct recurring inspections to ensure 100% compliance.
- Professional services – Are you in the planning stages of a large-scale project? Do you need consultation for an upcoming EPA audit or to review a bid? If you need expert consultation or certified stormwater inspectors, look to Environmental Logistics to educate your team, prepare plans, assess budgets, evaluate tough situations, or inspect your site to ensure it meets stated requirements. Environmental Logistics has the in-house expertise to help.