Environmental Logistics Landscape Maintenance
At Environmental Logistics we believe in delivering quality landscape maintenance services which begins with understanding the client and their needs. Environmental logistics Staff is experienced in all aspects of landscape maintenance from activating irrigation systems in early April to the fertilizing and treating turf throughout the seasons. Maintaining a healthy colorful landscape is our goal to ensure your property is healthy and looking its best at all times.
Services we provide are:
- Aeration, top-dress reseeding, fertilization, tree and shrub pruning, spring and fall clean up, tree wrapping and winter watering.
- Weekly maintenance: mowing, trimming, edging, blowing, weed removal along with debris and trash removal prior to services beginning each week.
- Activation and Winterization of systems are taken care of once a year.
- System checks are done at each site on weekly bases during the growing season.
- Chemical turf and bed weed control is taken care of on a as need bases.
Environmental Logistics is here to give you ideas on how to make your landscape look the best it can while still conserving water.